Concerning items of interest

Thursday, July 24, 2008

No. You look like a juvenile delinquent!


I'm a little confused as to why music videos have continued to be produced after this one was made. After all, it's pretty much the pinnacle of what can be done with the medium. Not only is it totally rockin', but listening to it is a real kick in the pants. I think it not shocking that I would have preferred to name as my most favorite tune the band's other classic Orgasmatron (by the way, not a real person, place, or thing to my knowledge), but said song lacks the philosophical depth found in Killed by Death. Although I do appreciate the laser-green and black, dichromatic color scheme of the Orgasmatron video, I think that Michael Jackson used the green-laser light color to fuller effect in one of my all-time top 5 songs of all time and top fives, Rock With Me. It just goes to show how important a bit of fog can be.

4 comments:

... said...

This is by far the best video I have ever seen. Ever.

AaronLYoung said...

I think it would be nigh unto impossible to top it. And as I always say, if the cops are shooting shotguns at you the best thing to do is have a girl 30 years younger than you rub your back.

Josh said...

My main question is, "What happened to all the babes after they hauled the guy off to the prison/morgue?" Certainly they need someone else to be delinquent with....

AaronLYoung said...

Might as well be me and my bald friend in Wiscansin! Party all night, dudettes!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon